From educational building renovations to new K-12 school construction, Dean Snyder Construction has extensive experience in all aspects of education construction. From the earliest stages of our education construction projects, we work hard to deliver the most accurate estimates, the most detailed, carefully developed schedules and a seamless construction plan that maximizes safety and minimizes disruptions. DSC also offers Construction Management Services for large, complicated school projects and can help with developing detailed cost estimates for all phases based on the architectural design.
CMa Services also Include:
- Track cost estimates against budgets monthly.
- Assist and manage team meetings with the Owner and the Architect.
- Prepare a detailed project schedule, including sites, and phasing. Provide regular schedule updates.
- Provide services to the school district that include the advertising of the request for bids, securing bids, analyzing bid results, and furnishing recommendations on award of contracts.
- Provide comprehensive construction phase administration which would include on-going full-time supervision, project management and inspection of work, review shop drawings, preparation of change orders and contractor payment estimates, final inspections, and
submitting project completion reports.