LOCATION: Clear Lake
Dean Snyder Construction is a family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for more than 60 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA, and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction is looking for Superintendents to join our team. This position is responsible for directing the activities of construction crews and for supervising construction projects on a daily basis.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Initiating, carrying out, monitoring and assigning work to crews
- Working alongside crew members when needed
- Keeping jobs on schedule
- Performing inspections
- Training employees and providing technical advice to crews
- Evaluating employee performance and attendance, completing daily paperwork and approving time-cards
- Superintendent I is the party responsible for communicating with owner/customers, project managers, architects, engineers, and subcontractors
- Resolving issues and ensuring jobsites are in OSHA compliance
- Enforcing company general and safety policies
A valid driver’s license, high school diploma or (G.E.D), 8+ years of construction experience, and the ability to travel. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
Hourly wage is negotiable, DOE.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT