LOCATION: Clear Lake
Dean Snyder Construction is family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for more than 60 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction is looking for Skilled Construction Workers to join our team. This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of skilled construction activities such as concrete, structural steel erection, welding, fabrication, iron connecting, millwright, and carpentry.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Constructing, erecting, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard
- Usage of carpenter’s hand tools and power tools
- Smoothing and finishing surfaces of poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, or curbs to specified textures usage of miscellaneous hand tools or power tools, including floats, trowels, and screeds
- Raising, placing, and uniting girders, columns, and other structural-steel members to form completed structures or structure frameworks
A valid driver’s license, high school diploma or (G.E.D), and the ability to travel. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
Hourly wage is negotiable, DOE.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT