Dean Snyder Construction is a family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for 65 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA, and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction is looking for Project Engineers to join our team. This position is responsible for analyzing blueprints and specifications to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, or processes and for providing engineering support such as consultation and advice, preparation of contracts, and management and inspection of construction projects.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Reviewing data to determine material and labor requirements
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates for bids or negotiated work
- Conducts special studies to establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions
- Consults with clients, vendors or other individuals to formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Provides engineering support, contract preparation, and project management
A valid driver’s license, bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience, and the ability to travel. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT