Dean Snyder Construction is family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for more than 60 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction is looking for a Senior Project Manager – Industrial to join our team. This position is responsible directing the activities of project managers, project engineers and job superintendents; preparing building budgets, estimates, taking bids for materials, purchasing and expediting supplies and materials, developing and updating schedules, processing and tracking change orders, coordinating staffing, making periodic job site visits to coordinate the activities of all work crews on assigned projects, in addition to focusing on the industrial side of things.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Constructing, erecting, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard
- Usage of carpenter’s hand tools and power tools
- Smoothing and finishing surfaces of poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, or curbs to specified textures usage of miscellaneous hand tools or power tools, including floats, trowels, and screeds
- Raising, placing, and uniting girders, columns, and other structural-steel members to form completed structures or structure frameworks
A valid driver’s license, high school diploma or (G.E.D), and the ability to travel. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT