LOCATION: Clear Lake
Dean Snyder Construction is family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for more than 60 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction is looking for a Project Manager with a residential focus to join our team. This position is responsible for assisting in the activities of job superintendents; preparing building budgets, estimates, taking bids for materials, purchasing and expediting supplies and materials, developing and updating schedules, processing and tracking change orders, coordinating staffing, making periodic job site visits to coordinate the activities of all work crews on assigned projects.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Assisting in the activities of job superintendents
- Preparing building budgets, estimates, taking bids for materials, purchasing, and expediting supplies and materials
- Developing and updating schedules, processing, and tracking change orders, coordinating staffing
- Making periodic job site visits to coordinate the activities of all work crews on assigned projects
A valid driver’s license, bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field, 3+ years of Project Manager equivalent experience, and the ability to travel. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT