LOCATION: Clear Lake
ATURA Architecture, a division of Dean Snyder Construction, is accepting applications for a Project Designer.
Dean Snyder Construction is family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for more than 60 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction / Atura Architecture is looking for Project Designers to join our team. This position is responsible for designing and or facilitating the execution of new building designs, the execution of building expansions or renovations according to the client’s needs, desires, and financial resources.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Creates project designs and plans for all phases of projects and coordinates building design consultants while monitoring drawings
- Estimates scope of work and oversees less experienced project managers
- Develops solutions and creates project designs and plans
- Initiates and creates project designs and plans of all phases of one or more projects and has responsibility for preparing presentation and design drawings
- Serves as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget and with maximum client satisfaction
- Actively manages client budgets, schedules, and programs; budget and schedule; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments
Requirements/Qualifications: A valid driver’s license, five to ten years of experience, and bachelor’s degree in architecture (from an accredited program) preferred, but not required. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT