Dean Snyder Construction is family-and-employee-owned and operated company that has been around for more than 60 years. We offer design-build, construction management, and general construction services to the commercial, food & beverage processing, industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and healthcare markets. Dean Snyder Construction is a growing organization that has locations in Clear Lake, IA, Ankeny, IA and Omaha, NE.
Dean Snyder Construction is looking for Foremen to join our team. This position is responsible for performing skilled craftwork activities in any of the following areas of carpentry, concrete, and steel work and for serving as a lead to skilled and/or unskilled construction workers in the absence of a Job Superintendent.
As a Dean Snyder Construction team member, you’ll be eligible for our competitive benefits the following month after hire date, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D ($15,000 per employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (3% match after the first year)
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays (seven days per year)
- Weekly Pay
Duties for this position include:
- Laying out areas for footings or walls, monitoring and assigning work to employees
- Coordinating, organizing, and overseeing construction projects and purchasing materials in the absence of a superintendent
- Operating and overseeing equipment operation
- Maintaining equipment
- Inspecting work in progress to ensure that work conforms to specifications and adherence to work schedules
A valid driver’s license, high school diploma or (G.E.D), 6+ years of construction experience, and the ability to travel. As a condition of employment, applicants must submit to a background check/drug screen. Additional pre-employment requirements may be required.
Hourly wage is negotiable, DOE.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT