LOCATION: Clear Lake
We are currently looking to fill Crane Operator/Class A Driver position. We are looking for experienced candidates that have verifiable experience and certifications.
- Able to run hydraulic cranes 40-90 ton capacity
- Operate crane under minimal supervision
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement, and move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line according to written, verbal, or signal instructions
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning
- Complete job tickets, and all other necessary paperwork
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities
- Drive trucks to work sites and unload trucks
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy
- NCCO crane operator (Preferred)
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Safety/OSHA guidelines
- Ability to get to and from job sites and/or the shop is required.
- Must be reliable and enjoy working outdoors in a variety of climates
- Must be able to travel when needed
All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Hourly wage is negotiable, DOE.
Dean Snyder Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call (641) 357-2283 for an application, apply online, or apply in person at 913 N. 14th Street, Clear Lake; 5151 SE Rio Court, Ankeny, IA 50021; or 8720 S. 114th St., Ste. 80, La Vista, NE 68128.APPLY NOW
← BACK TO EMPLOYMENT